Thursday, August 11, 2016

driving lessons wallsend

http://www.aspirationdriving.co.uk/


Aspiration Driving School is a privately owned business committed to providing value for money and excellent service.



I keep this standard by promising the following guarantees:








Pass Promise







Once you have achieved the required standard of driving to pass the driving test you can take your test using my driving school vehicle. If a second test is required I will cover the cost.






Money Back Guarantee







It's very important to me that you are satisfied with every driving lesson, otherwise you will not learn to drive effectively. Therefore, if you are not happy with your lesson, let me know before we finish and I will hand you the cash back for the lesson.






Driving Lesson Warranty







Under my unique customer care service, I offer a free one-hour refresher driving lesson per year for up to two years after you have passed your driving test.



I am dedicated to putting safe and confident drivers out there on our roads, which is why I provide my two-year driving lesson warranty to allow you to brush up on your road skills whenever you need to. This may be useful after buying a new car, being stopped for speeding or to help with parking difficulties.



This unique service is not offered by any other driving school in the Newcastle area.



No comments:

Post a Comment